Working to strengthen our communities
Over six decades of practice, our firm, our work, and our people have shared an unwavering dedication to social responsibility.
Goody Clancy is proud to be a part of the JUST organization, a voluntary disclosure and transparency platform created by the International Living Future Institute to measure social justice and equity in the workplace. JUST requires that participants like Goody Clancy disclose a range of organization- and employee-related metrics—data which is then public shared.
We participate in and support multiple organizations that advance the liveability of our communities.
- New England Sustainable Energy Association
- Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
- Project Bread
- The One Fund
- Horizons for Homeless Children
- Fenway Alliance Project
- Architecture for Humanity
- New England Aquarium penguin volunteers
- Second Chances
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Greater Boston Food Bank
Our work connects people in ways that create social, economic, and environmental value. We participate with our clients and other stakeholders in an ongoing learning process focused on the character and fabric of the living, learning, and working communities we serve—and on the people whose lives affect and are affected by those communities.
We incorporate that knowledge into future visions and thoughtful dialogues that contribute to workable and creative planning and design solutions.
Our corporate philosophy is put in motion by the members of our firm who support and participate with local organizations and causes to positively impact their communities. This includes serving on design review boards and supporting charities through volunteering and financial contributions.
- Pan-Mass Challenge (Dana-Farber Cancer Center)
- Boston Landmarks Commission
- Bikes Not Bombs (Jamaica Plain)
- Brookline Town Meeting
- Newton Lower Falls Historic Commission
- Mid-Cambridge Neighborhood Association
- Greater Point Neighborhood Association (Brookline)
- MassCommute Bicycle Challenge
- Muckfest (National MS Society)
- Harbor to the Bay (Fenway Health)
- Higher Ground Farm
Together, we strive to make a difference and strengthen our communities.