Employer Name: Goody, Clancy & Associates, Inc.
Employment Category: Office Coordinator
Type of Employment: Full time
Experience Level: 0 to 1 years
The Office Coordinator provides in-office support in logistics, administration and communications for a professional design office. Beyond daily tasks, this person works with colleagues in Operations, Marketing, Accounting and Digital Systems to meet the changing needs of a busy and creative practice. By building positive working relationships with individual employees, the Office Coordinator can help make Goody Clancy a place that everyone looks forward to being part of every day.
- Manage and maintain shared conference rooms, studio areas, production/supply rooms
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Coordinate office-wide events and gatherings, including setup and catering vendors
- Inventory and order office and kitchen supplies
- Manage incoming and outgoing courier and mail services
- Greet office visitors; work with office librarian to maintain reference and sample libraries
- Interface with building management and superintendent
- Set up equipment and furniture at employee workstations and other areas; some tool use
- Assist employees occasionally with Word and Excel files, digital design or graphics work, and physical models or presentations
- Assist employees with travel accommodations
- Assist with employee enrollments in training courses, ride-share, bike-share etc.
- Assist with project archive database, record retrieval and inventory management
- Contribute to office-information content on company intranet
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Professional-office or project-oriented business experience
- A. or B.S. preferred
- Organizational and personal communications skills
- Understanding of and interest in design desirable
- Computer: Microsoft Office applications; database use, Adobe CS, design applications desirable
- Ability to coordinate daily responsibilities with occasional tasks for other staff
- Ability to lift 50-lb. boxes regularly, and use hand tools and power tools
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Hourly for 40 hours/week
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Medical, dental, vision care insurance; medical 70% employer-paid
- Life and disability insurance, cafeteria plan, 401(k)
- Professional development support
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
- Submit by e-mail to email@example.com. Include a cover letter, resume and references. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.
- Goody Clancy is an Affirmative-Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.