Goody Clancy Expands Leadership
Goody Clancy is pleased to introduce the new members of its leadership group:
- Zsuzsanna Gaspar, AIA, Principal. Zsuzsanna is being named a principal, after serving as a lead designer at Goody Clancy since 1999. She has shared design leadership for some of the firm’s most successful projects including over a decade of work at Emmanuel College, the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University, the Paul School of Business at the University of New Hampshire, and the recently completed Unitarian Universalist Association global headquarters in Boston.
- Lisa Ferreira, AIA, Student Life Practice Leader and Associate Principal. In her new role, Lisa will take on overall responsibility for the firm’s practice in residence halls, dining facilities and student centers. Over the last decade, Lisa has managed work on many successful student life projects representing 2,400 beds at campuses such as the University of Chicago, Vanderbilt University, University of Notre Dame, and Worcester State University.
- Victor Ortale, AIA, Business Schools Practice Leader and Associate Principal. Victor will take on a new leadership role in the firm’s business school practice. During his tenure at Goody Clancy, he has played critical leadership roles in many of our business schools projects as well other civic and academic buildings, student life facilities, and housing. He has completed projects at the University of Notre Dame, Vanderbilt University, University of New Hampshire, Georgetown University and at the Business School, Law School and Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard.
- Arjun Mande, AIA, Associate Principal. Arjun provides design leadership across a broad range of academic projects, combining innovative design with a strong commitment to sustainability. His recent projects include the Institute of Human Performance expansion on the SUNY-Syracuse campus, a new athletics building at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, and the Leventhal Admissions and Welcome Center at Boston University.
- Todd Symonds, AIA, Associate Principal. Todd is an accomplished project leader and team manager with responsibility for some of the firm’s largest and most complex projects for higher education and government clients. His recent and current projects include the renovations to the School of Management at Boston University, and renovations to buildings on the historic St Elizabeth’s campus in Washington, DC for the U. S. Department of Homeland Security.