Position: Architectural Designer (Level 1 or 2)
Type of Employment: Full time
Experience level: 1 to 4 years
Location: Boston, MA
OVERVIEW: The Architectural Designer will work primarily in project teams of two to eight, led by a principal or project manager, in all project phases from programming through construction. He or she is a developing professional and is expected to be an active learner and engaged in the community outside the office. Experience/interest in historic or existing buildings is a plus. Qualified applicants may be asked to submit letter of interest, resume and portfolio.
- Prepare design documents in various media and applications
- Manage project digital files and information
- Prepare presentations for active projects and for marketing or internal research
- Conduct building documentation and analysis for existing-conditions survey, code or sustainability
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Professional degree in architecture or preservation
- Relevant prior professional experience
- Experience with Autodesk Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, rendering and modeling applications
- Excellence in design, organization and communications
- Hourly or salaried compensation; type and level of compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Professional development support
- Available medical, dental & vision care insurance; medical 70% employer-paid
- Life and disability insurance, retirement plan and cafeteria plan
POSITION REPORTS TO: Project Managers and Principals
Submit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the position for which you are applying. Include a cover letter, resume and sample portfolio pages, if available (attachments not to exceed 5MB; for larger portfolio files please send web link). Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered.
Goody Clancy is an Affirmative-Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.